miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2011

BIO CONT.

Here i'm again.
It was a very good session tonight.good effort from the players .tonight after the dynamic warm up we spilt the group in two ,and we work in a circuit with 5 stations  4 set of 40" on 15"off, to change stations the players had throttle to the other station.
Well this my first blog so let me continue the story of my life.
Since i was young all i want to do was play sports, Basketball ,Football , Judo,Karate,swimming ....
so every free time i had i was playing.
when i was at the school if you want to find me it was at the field playing with my friends, ( i miss that )
Good friends i have ,actually we still speaking and remember the good times we had together.
So all my life i want to do what im doing now,so i can say that i follow my dream !!!


SO MY FIRST ADVICE OF MY BLOG IS FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS , NEVER GIVE UP BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario